EMPTY
Dark hair, dark eyes,
She sat like an outré shadow,
And her forehead kissed her knees.
Her fingers intertwined with the cascades
But her teeth slid deep into the lower lip.
For again, another mortal was deceived.
Beautiful lies lie in the melanin behind each lid.
Ha, does physical pain never heal the broken soul?
Pain, my love, what do you know about it?
Pain is nothingness.
Pain does not come with lakes of eyes,
Pain is the draught that kills all weed.
Pain comes with the emptiness parallel to the wrinkles
Of the eyes the laugh and smile with every passing day.
And no, no darling, nothing in this world is fake.
Fake, is what is real, in this universe
It was never fake, it was a failure
Sight failed and stared deeper into the
Verse of nothingness.
Yes, yes, pain, here I come back
Emptiness, dear, you never disown me
Like others did.
And all those years I see you
You're beautiful, but not more than our love
No, no, dear, don't be disheartened
For, I am your constant
In my faith, this world is.
Believe me, my love, you own this world
It is nothing without you
But, absence of rivals never lacks, you know
Love is your constant foe.
And within me the enemies fell in love;
Only residence where love and nothingness collide.
It's difficult, the consolidation of utterly distinct emotions
I never lived, nor will I ever die.
Till there is emptiness, and there is love
My existence can not be threatened
No, no, nothingness is not painful
Nothingness is beautiful
I don't know what pain is.
Maybe that is why I'm hiding.
Maybe that is what I know
I don't know what pain is.
I just know that it never really requires a reason
Maybe it lies,
In my head
In this ink
Or maybe,
In this piece of paper.
She sat like an outré shadow,
And her forehead kissed her knees.
Her fingers intertwined with the cascades
But her teeth slid deep into the lower lip.
For again, another mortal was deceived.
Beautiful lies lie in the melanin behind each lid.
Ha, does physical pain never heal the broken soul?
Pain, my love, what do you know about it?
Pain is nothingness.
Pain does not come with lakes of eyes,
Pain is the draught that kills all weed.
Pain comes with the emptiness parallel to the wrinkles
Of the eyes the laugh and smile with every passing day.
And no, no darling, nothing in this world is fake.
Fake, is what is real, in this universe
It was never fake, it was a failure
Sight failed and stared deeper into the
Verse of nothingness.
Yes, yes, pain, here I come back
Emptiness, dear, you never disown me
Like others did.
And all those years I see you
You're beautiful, but not more than our love
No, no, dear, don't be disheartened
For, I am your constant
In my faith, this world is.
Believe me, my love, you own this world
It is nothing without you
But, absence of rivals never lacks, you know
Love is your constant foe.
And within me the enemies fell in love;
Only residence where love and nothingness collide.
It's difficult, the consolidation of utterly distinct emotions
I never lived, nor will I ever die.
Till there is emptiness, and there is love
My existence can not be threatened
No, no, nothingness is not painful
Nothingness is beautiful
I don't know what pain is.
Maybe that is why I'm hiding.
Maybe that is what I know
I don't know what pain is.
I just know that it never really requires a reason
Maybe it lies,
In my head
In this ink
Or maybe,
In this piece of paper.


Comments
Post a Comment