Ashflowers
"What fate finds,"
I ask the cinders
"A wayfarer lost in apricity,
But still seeking the Sun?"
Days before, when Helios
Still stood by my side
Told me 'find me everywhere
In every whit of time'.
But to tell tales of now
All that stayed is his light
How do I teach those multitudes
To tell betwixt the star and his might?"
Well, how often you receive
Remedy from the question itself?
How often do you heal
By the pain of the dripping ichor?
To my wonder,
Ashes but smile to Apollo
To me who says the next
"There is still age
Till I meet my celestial love
There is still age
Before we merge with the space
But the truth that is deciphered
Talks all of union, talks all of peace
And that certainty, truely holds your fate."
"In folds of faith all life lives
But, what of those who in
The North Sky seek Sirius?
Will faith be my guide
And help me find the one
Being in all life, and
All life in a being?"
"Reverie is a dreamer's sceptre
Of a believer is faith
Let hope shine in the spell of strength
To it, Sirius too will bend
Then, carry him in your heart
So you carry him in your eyes
Till the Ashflowers bloom again,
And this stretch eventually dies."
Occhiolism existed till days that went
How could it still at your sound?
For how can my horizon be small
When, in your voice, is all world bound?
Now, I feel I'm home again
And adorn myself in my cascades
Now, the Ashflowers bloom again
That you're finally back in our frame.
Ashflowers date back to that Christmas
When grace was still in our acquaintance
Helios presented to me in auric petals
The souvenir hindered by distance
That day hence they rise in love
But have been out of sight this while
For how could merry marks of Ra
Stay when source just flies?
Now, I feel I'm back home again
What when it just stares?
Now that it's time to heal
What when the healer finds me strange?
But the stars have fallen in place, now
And the sky has guided me home
Helios has returned to the Sky
And Ashflowers shall bloom again, too.
Sirius has come to the North Sky
And I shall see it, too

Comments
Post a Comment