DESERVING

The nights are never so cold
It's always me that loses my warmth
Light always falls upon my eyes
They're matte, what to do?
Myriad lines race on my epidermis,
Myriad hair down my scalp,
Myriad nerves down my body,
Myriad tears down my eyes.
I let out my inaudible scream
My eyes clung to my heart
And jumped to my feet
Brain, brain, what directions you wander?
Unbelievable, they say what not
They say people are deserved to be called what not
They deserve to be called a disrectful word
A mother slurping her pup's wound
Another I don't consider a word
They use whose encephalon
So melt down in Ra's mildest gaze
Let them freeze when Rudra smiles
Utmost rot on a completely normal
Tame, beautiful day

No one deserves hatred
Even if they do for them
Don't they ever think
That one being devoid of love
Made him 'worthy' of hatred.
Talking of love, why?
I ask the heavenly soul
Why you put forth this
Ironical expression?
Why in this world
The lovers are not able to unite,
And the united are not in love?
Walk, walk, walk away from it
Bring yourself back to the point
Of who deserves of what
And I surely know that

You are strong
You are beautiful
You are beloved
You are important
You hold the fire of Apollo
You hold the stardust
You hold moonlight
You hold the universe
You are you.
Is what they deserve.

Comments

Popular Posts