DAWN
The land was exquisite
Made of stones that can never reside
In the land of man
A specific sillage didn't linger the place
Different colognes made an ever-changing scent
A blessing to the olfactory nerves
On the throne in front he seated
The most beautiful being one can ever
Lay an eye on
Morning star, his hair brought dawn
His lips inspired God to fill Lotuses in shade
His teeth, the pearls
Dandelion once touched him
And got the clemency
His eyes fell on, then his heart fell for
The most aesthetic woman
Ever, for him
He smiled, and followed her eyes
Which went towards a mortal
Leviathan helped him shackle
His silver eyes went black
Only white being the sparkle of amusement
Then he laughed hysterically
The land was beautiful, indeed
It was made of tears crystallized
And the pearls?
They turned blisters to shelled aquatics
"Celeste, meaning 'of the Heavens'
Descend and you get everything you deserve
Little one made a match for everyone
Million years I spent alone
What is this beauty and wit
That hardly heal the hurting heart?
But now, I see,
You finally came
And Light returned to the morning star
We're one from now
When your time ends at the mortal place
I'll bring you here
As the Queen of Hell"
"Accept yourself wrong, Lucifer
For I come here for the one you bound
If you're dawn and call me light
I'd prefer being the dark
To my night
You will never possess me
For I belong to the purest emotion"
His laugh filled the space with trill
Then spoke with his tenderness still
"For you, my love, I'll descend the throne
I, do possess the purest emotion
Self-esteem was never a sin
This day on I'll live with you
This puny mortal you call love
Will forever stay
The rendezvous of us
Beelzebub, Belphegor
Free him of his Shackles
Satan, help him up
Respect him, Princes of Hell
For, for him,
Light came up to my threshold
And The Queen, to yours
I'll meet you in the mortal land
For you shall forget my residence
Then, when you'll re-attain eternity
We will return to our kingdom"
Celeste sat awake on her bed
The wall clock said it was time for work
Then, there was a knock at the door
"Your fence scraped of my nail, miss
Can I borrow first-aid?"
She rushed to the door and opened it
And saw the most beautiful being
She ever lay an eye on.
Made of stones that can never reside
In the land of man
A specific sillage didn't linger the place
Different colognes made an ever-changing scent
A blessing to the olfactory nerves
On the throne in front he seated
The most beautiful being one can ever
Lay an eye on
Morning star, his hair brought dawn
His lips inspired God to fill Lotuses in shade
His teeth, the pearls
Dandelion once touched him
And got the clemency
His eyes fell on, then his heart fell for
The most aesthetic woman
Ever, for him
He smiled, and followed her eyes
Which went towards a mortal
Leviathan helped him shackle
His silver eyes went black
Only white being the sparkle of amusement
Then he laughed hysterically
The land was beautiful, indeed
It was made of tears crystallized
And the pearls?
They turned blisters to shelled aquatics
"Celeste, meaning 'of the Heavens'
Descend and you get everything you deserve
Little one made a match for everyone
Million years I spent alone
What is this beauty and wit
That hardly heal the hurting heart?
But now, I see,
You finally came
And Light returned to the morning star
We're one from now
When your time ends at the mortal place
I'll bring you here
As the Queen of Hell"
"Accept yourself wrong, Lucifer
For I come here for the one you bound
If you're dawn and call me light
I'd prefer being the dark
To my night
You will never possess me
For I belong to the purest emotion"
His laugh filled the space with trill
Then spoke with his tenderness still
"For you, my love, I'll descend the throne
I, do possess the purest emotion
Self-esteem was never a sin
This day on I'll live with you
This puny mortal you call love
Will forever stay
The rendezvous of us
Beelzebub, Belphegor
Free him of his Shackles
Satan, help him up
Respect him, Princes of Hell
For, for him,
Light came up to my threshold
And The Queen, to yours
I'll meet you in the mortal land
For you shall forget my residence
Then, when you'll re-attain eternity
We will return to our kingdom"
Celeste sat awake on her bed
The wall clock said it was time for work
Then, there was a knock at the door
"Your fence scraped of my nail, miss
Can I borrow first-aid?"
She rushed to the door and opened it
And saw the most beautiful being
She ever lay an eye on.


Comments
Post a Comment