CROSSWORDS --- I
CROSSWORDS
I
"CITY OF BONES." JACELYN SAID AS SHE was looking for something of her interest in the only bookstore of her locality. "The Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones." She said as she plucked the book from the shelf and started flipping the pages. She stopped when she read a name in it. "Jace." She said and sank into a nearby couch.
She was dancing, dancing with a boy. But he didn't look ordinary, there was something strange, something angelic in him. He was wearing a white shirt, so thin that his tattoos were visible through it. Lightly, she saw the boy was tall, not too tall for her for she was 5'10". His hair was blond and his amber eyes shone brightly. He wore a nose ring ----
"Jacelyn, JACELYN!" Calyn stood at my head, nodding. "Jacelyn, were you asleep? No, you were asleep, and dreaming as well. Who's Jace?" All in CROSSWORDS were laughing, at me, she thought. But that didn't matter. What mattered was who was he. I have never seen such a beautiful human-angelic thing.
"I want to buy this book." Jacelyn announced.
*******
Chapter to be continued...


Comments
Post a Comment