Hey!
Hey! So all I know right now is that I don't know what to write about today. So all I'm gonna do is write what writing is to me. All of us have feelings about everything. Good or bad. Angelic or devilish? Oh, can we say that? Anyway, talking about feelings, feelings - positive or negative - bloom in me every now and then. Feelings even for a cockroach (negative, of course😂). Well, what I feel for writing is same as what a sloth feels for laziness. That's intense, I guess.
Well, deviating from my topic, I would like to answer what many of you might be thinking. The question about the title of the blog, about 'Living Tomato.' Well, I was thinking of life while naming my blog, was eating a tomato as well. If life was as tasty as a tomato... I tried to consider life equal to tomato, so living life would be equal to living tomato. So that's how my blog got its name.
Well, continuing from where I left, I love getting lost in thoughts while writing, living what I write, it's like reaching the ideal place you've been looking for days. I love writing my heart out. What has been in me for days. I don't care if that's illogical, as long as it pleases me, I don't. I love when I reach that other dimension, that dimension of love, that dimension of mine. Well, describing it in words is impossible. And, you won't understand this unless you are a lover of writing, or you understand me well.
And, and, and, pages are the ones who know most of my secrets. And I love paper and pens the same way I love writing. When that black ink glides on that white surface, an unattainable satisfaction crosses my heart that no one can feel but a person like me.
But writing is one of those strongest drugs that no rehabilitation centre can help get rid of. Well, lovers don't need rehab, they die doing what they love.
Tomato,
Jacelyn Wayland.
Well, deviating from my topic, I would like to answer what many of you might be thinking. The question about the title of the blog, about 'Living Tomato.' Well, I was thinking of life while naming my blog, was eating a tomato as well. If life was as tasty as a tomato... I tried to consider life equal to tomato, so living life would be equal to living tomato. So that's how my blog got its name.
Well, continuing from where I left, I love getting lost in thoughts while writing, living what I write, it's like reaching the ideal place you've been looking for days. I love writing my heart out. What has been in me for days. I don't care if that's illogical, as long as it pleases me, I don't. I love when I reach that other dimension, that dimension of love, that dimension of mine. Well, describing it in words is impossible. And, you won't understand this unless you are a lover of writing, or you understand me well.
And, and, and, pages are the ones who know most of my secrets. And I love paper and pens the same way I love writing. When that black ink glides on that white surface, an unattainable satisfaction crosses my heart that no one can feel but a person like me.
But writing is one of those strongest drugs that no rehabilitation centre can help get rid of. Well, lovers don't need rehab, they die doing what they love.
Tomato,
Jacelyn Wayland.


Comments
Post a Comment